What are the Membership Categories and Fees?
- Corporate Members are nationally recognized aviation corporations,industry organizations, or aviation education organizations. (Annual Dues: $3,275)
- Trade Association Members include any recognized trade association which is not a governmental entity or employee/labor union or association and which represents or renders service to the aviation industry and which has a special expertise in aviation. (Annual Dues: $920)
- Accredited Educator Members include AABI and regionally accredited colleges or universities. (Annual Dues: $1,100)
- Non-Accredited Educator Members include any regionally accredited college or university having an aviation program or offering courses in aviation. (Annual Dues: $1,200)
- Other Educator Members include organiations or institutions not eligible for AABI accreditation. (Annual Dues: $600)
- Sustaining Members include any organization, corporation, foundation, institution, practitioner, or individual having an interest in aviation and aviation education that desires to contribute knowledge or support to the AABI, but does not qualify as a Corporate Member.
- There are two classifications of Sustaining Members: Individual (Annual Dues: $70) and Organization (Annual Dues: $650)
- Corporate, Educator and Trade Association members are voting members. Sustaining members are non-voting members.
Aviation Accreditation Board International
3410 Skyway Drive,
Auburn, AL USA 36830
Phone (334) 844-2431
Fax (334) 844-2432
1445 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West
Montreal, Quebec, CA H3G 1M8
Phone (514)848-2424 Ext. 4165